The Noon Project Album will be a 12 track collection of songs and other works, that will honor the state of the Christians persecuted in the Middle East and Africa. We will bring together songs on the following themes:
While religious and spiritual songs and hymns are welcome, the songs do not need to be religious in nature (they only need to reflect the themes mentioned above). We will bring together a diverse collection of artists to create a record that is musical, artistically sound, and impactful to all who hear it.
We are currently in the process of looking for musicians / bands / solo artists, to become part of this project. We are accepting proposals between now and July 15, 2015. Only 12 songs will be selected for the record.
Submit your song / track proposal to the Noon Project production team at email@example.com. The application must contain the following:
- The full name of your group / ensemble
- The title of your work
- If you’re doing a cover, please include the artist / composer / writer of the song.
- A description of the song and why it was chosen
- A rough musical sample so we can get an idea what the song will be like
If your song is selected, you will be given 30 days to record the song. You will be responsible for making sure the song is produced to a professional level. Even if your song idea is selected in the first round, if it does not adhere the rules below, it is not guaranteed to be part of the final collection.
Rules of Submission
- Songs must be between 3 and 6 minutes in length
- Original works are preferred however, if you are going to do a cover, please understand that you are 100% responsible for obtaining proper mechanical licensing of another artist’s published works.
- Tracks are not limited to songs, but can include spoken word pieces and poetry
- All genres of music are acceptable
- Every artist is responsible for recording and producing their track on their own, and must adhere to a certain level of quality determined by the Noon Project producers. These parameters include:
- Proper mixing and mastering
- Clear vocals
- Minimal auto-tune (or if auto-tune makes sense with the genre of music being produced)
- Songs that contain subject matter or elements that are considered offensive or contain hate-speech, highly political messages, or foul language will not be accepted.